Happy weekend, dear readers! Here’s what featured on our blog this week:
- On Monday, Tiffany Meuret examined gender bias behind the question about balancing work-life-writing balance;
- On Tuesday, we interviewed Issue 037 author Mab Morris about her short story “Laughter in the Graveyard“;
- On Wednesday, D.M. Domosea continued her thought experiment of a world without sex, this month considering what a culture would be like with relationships without the, er, relations;
- On Thursday, Erin Wagner featured some women game designers in her monthly column “A Woman Was Here”;
- On Friday, Suz Thackston paid homage to some of the lesser known Greek goddesses.