As we get pumped for June and the impending new issue, let’s also look back on what we published on the blog this week!
- On Monday, Tracy Townsend kicked off the week with a crash course in nonverbal interaction and how it can boost your characterizations;
- On Tuesday, we posted the last of our Issue 041 author interviews with Tiffany Meuret and her story “Mouse, Crow, Cockroach, Valkyrie“;
- On Wednesday, Sarah McGill continued her column “On Breaking Rules,” this time breaking down the topic of “the Debate.”
- On Thursday, reviewer Alexa Kelly returned to the blog with a thorough review of Sarah Gailey’s Upright Women Wanted;
- On Friday, Anna Catalano examined her own writing to pinpoint where it was lacking in diversity.