Dear readers! Another week, another wrap-up. Here’s the scoop on what’s appeared on the LSQ blog this week.
- On Monday, Tiffany Meuret reminded us why we write: for the joy of it;
- On Tuesday, we chatted with Issue 039 author Nadia Attia about her short story, “Flower, Feather, Hare and Snow“;
- On Wednesday, Jen Gheller examined some of the more under-hyped Disney princesses;
- On Thursday, Suz Thackston explored ancient Greek mistresses and their potions;
- On Friday, Rocky Breen found some recommended SFF reads that address economic issues in fantasy worlds.