Welcome to the wonderful world of weekly wrap-ups! Read on for a re-cap of all the fantastic topics covered on our blog over the past week.
- On Monday, we started the week with a double-header: first, an LSQ News Flash to get you up to speed on what’s going on with the publication lately and second, a post from Tracy Townsend examining women characters, their strength, and their mental health in SFF;
- On Tuesday, blog editor Jen Gheller celebrated October and all things witchy in the world of YA;
- On Wednesday, Cathrin Hagey examined the role food plays in fairy tales;
- On Thursday, we interviewed Issue 035 author J. S. Veter about her short story “Checkmate“;
- On Friday, LSQ ed-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons gave some tips and tricks to getting a self-published book to look its best.