Dearest readers! Could it be? Yes, it is! Another round up of the fabulous posts that have appeared this week on the blog. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- On Monday, Beth McCabe examined a common pickle sci-fi authors find themselves in: where is your story taking place?
- On Tuesday, Jennifer Karr gave us an example of when the movie was actually a bit better than the book;
- On Wednesday, Lale Davidson explored the lesser known magical realism author Alicia Yanez Cossio and the novel The Potbellied Virgin in her blog “The Literary Fantastic”;
- On Thursday, Calee Jordan wrote about trusting the characters in romance, sci-fi, and fantasy novels in her monthly column “The Heart of the Genres”;
- On Friday, we posted another Issue 035 author interview as we chatted with Natalia Yanchak about her short story “Better You Than Me.”