Dear readers, we hope our blog is a place you can stop to rest when things feel too hard, too heavy, too hopeless. It’s OK to disengage for awhile. In fact, it’s good for you! Below you can find what we published for you this week. Read, recharge, and then get back out there to keep fighting the good fight!
- On Monday, Suz Thackston gave us a rundown on Antigone, and how her story is relevant to the present day;
- On Tuesday, Issue 043 author Morgan MacVaugh waxed poetic on toasters, eclipses, and her story “Yolk“;
- On Wednesday, movie buff Erika Kanda introduced us to Carol Spier, and why we should all be celebrating her legendary career;
- On Thursday, Anne Elise Brinich gave us a fun new toy to play with;
- On Friday, Ann Langley explored why we shouldn’t always approach writing and reading the same way.