It’s officially fall in the Northern Hemisphere! Pumpkin spice is in the air, spooky season is upon us, and we have another week’s worth of content for you, dear readers. Take a gander and settle in:
- On Monday, Samantha Penn kicked off the week with some tips on how to create a character for DnD;
- On Tuesday, Issue 043 author D.L. Podlesni talked with us about her story “For God is in Sleep Also, and Dreams Advise“;
- On Wednesday, Christina “DZA” Marie shared her favorite SFF-flavored shows;
- On Thursday, Erin Wagner’s Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell reread came to a close;
- On Friday, KT Howard shared her experience with virtual writing retreats, and gave tips on how to organize your very own!