Welcome to the largest issue ever of Luna Station Quarterly!
With twenty tales by the best & brightest up & coming female identified writers, there’s enough flavor here to satisfy nearly every storytelling taste.
If magic & goblins & the fae are your thing, come on in! How about dimensional portals, sentient spaceships & poltergeists? Yup, we have those too!
Never mind that it’s Pride Month, and there’s more queer ladies in this issue than you can shake a…well, you know.
All of this, plus a dash of social commentary & the stray post apocalyptic wasteland, and you have LSQ at its finest.
- "Editorial: Issue 046" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Unit Two Does Her Makeup" by Laura Duerr
- "Forestborn" by Sylvia Heike
- "A Moral Majority" by Nikoline Kaiser
- "Stones and Bones" by Devon Widmer
- "Vegoia" by Patrice Rivara
- "The Wandering Fae" by Alex Grehy
- "Voyage Of The Siren" by Georgia Cook
- "Them Oranges" by Nicole M. Wolverton
- "Swallows (or How the Men Lost Their Magic)" by E A Fowler
- "Helix" by Britt Foster
- "That Which Illuminates Heaven" by B. Zelkovich
- "Mother Haskell" by Maeghan Klinker
- "Lemon" by Mara Regan
- "Love and War Aboard the Peregrine Zircon" by Laurel Beckley
- "Perihelia" by Elizabeth McEntee
- "The Voiceless of Shalott" by Jennifer Shelby
- "The Notary of No Republic" by J. Byrd
- "The Mirror" by Alice Paige
- "City Light" by Gillian Parrish
- "We Who Are Left On This Dying Earth" by Hesper Leveret