It’s issue 50 of Luna Station Quarterly!
In honor of such a round, resplendent number, the eighteen stories contained within these covers span the breadth and depth of what LSQ has offered you, our loyal readers, through the years.
This special, extra length issue has happy stories and sad stories. It has space stories and magick stories and school stories. It has mythological beings and ghosts and a bone key that opens a bone door in the middle of a desert.
It even has a dinosaur fairy godmother. Which you didn’t know you needed. But you do.
So please, give yourselves, and our amazing authors, a round of applause, for supporting independent publishing and Female Fronted Fiction these last 12 + years. Here’s to the next 50 issues!
- "Editorial, Issue 050" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Tatterdemalion, or of Apple Bough and Straw" by Elou Carroll
- "Osteomancy" by Jenna Grieve
- "The Price of Pearls" by E. Fox
- "Crowd Demons" by Lisa Farrell
- "The Hunter’s Child" by Amelia Brunskill
- "The Tiger Who Fell In Love With The Sky" by Kathleen Chadwick
- "Ghosts in My Lungs" by Madeleine Sardina
- "Magpie Girls" by Savannah Wade
- "Chokeleaf" by M. J. Garland
- "Other Lives" by Elizabeth Guilt
- "What Has Waited Between the Stars" by Daphne Fama
- "State Vs. Hades" by Altaire Gural
- "Earth Report" by Han Whiteoak
- "Reaping Rewards" by Claire McAneny
- "Maiasaura Deifaeria" by Jennifer Lee Rossman
- "Daemonum Ex" by Hannah Hulbert
- "The End of Sleep" by Jamie M. Boyd
- "Seven Strands" by Tisha Marie Reichle-Aguilera