At Luna Station Quarterly, we enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together. Things like characters, plots, cultures, societies, etc …
So when we started to notice an unintentional theme of post apocalyptic / dystopian / life after the fall stories, we were intrigued, and leaned in.
There are so many ways to do these stories, as the women gathered between these covers show us. We all have different hopes & fears about the day after tomorrow, after all.
So please join us, as the solidities of Summer give way to the subtle imaginings of Autumn, and Luna Station’s community of storytellers explores endings of both a universal & personal nature, and what comes next.
- "Editorial, Issue 051" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "Peanut Butter Elegy" by Jenna Glover
- "Felt" by Denise Khng
- "There Is a Cottage by the Woods" by Rebecca Burton
- "Fishbone" by CL Glanzing
- "External Processors" by Sherry Yuan
- "Fox River" by Dana Foley
- "The Witch and the Water" by Ashley Libey
- "85 Days in Flight" by Madeehah Reza
- "The Hall of Being" by T. K. Rex
- "2122, Barrel-Aged and Biding" by Jordan Hirsch
- "Anwen’s Song, Efa’s Shoes, and the Halls in the Hills" by Rebecca Harrison
- "Redbean" by Dixon March
- "Mystic Mama" by Megha Nayar
- "Misrule" by Fiona Moore
- "The Last Wake" by Kathryn Keane