The promised rebirth of the sun is just over the next hill, and so, like incorruptible nature itself, LSQ returns for another season of scintillating stories by the best up and coming female identified talent in this or any other Spring kissed star system.
After over thirteen years and fifty plus issues, you know what we do by now. Fairy tales and future times bump up against myth and melancholy. Young women and old crones and shapeshifters and the angel of death all walk among these pages.
We hope you’ll walk among them as well.
- "Editorial, Issue 053" by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- "What They Do Not Tell You" by A. M. Young
- "Alone" by E.M. Gaucher
- "Detriment" by Libby Heily
- "The Governess" by Chloe Smith
- "The Knells of Agassiz" by Holly Schofield
- "Artist in Residence" by Anna Ziegelhof
- "The Little Husky" by Rebecca Harrison
- "Sophie Baker’s Vanishing Act" by B. B. Garin
- "Lake Small" by V.J. Hamilton
- "Collector of the Dead" by Chelsea Catherine
- "A Girl (Five Angles)" by Ruth Joffre
- "The Twin’s Paradox" by P. L. Watts
- "A Memory Is Like A Talon" by Anna Martino
- "The Swimmer" by Ann Wuehler
- "How To Be Caffeine-Free" by Shannon Roberts
- "The Final Kiss" by Sam Lesek