JY Saville lives in the north of England and writes very short and quite long things as the mood takes her. Sometimes they become comics. She blogs at http://thousandmonkeys.wordpress.com/ where all her free-to-access work can be found alongside weekly ramblings of a (usually) literary nature. Some of her stories have appeared at Kzine, Bards and Sages Quarterly, and Silver Blade, among others.
- Book Review: “The Left-Handed Hummingbird” by Kate Orman
- Lives of the Monster Dogs by Kirsten Bakis
- Book Review: “Clementine” by Cherie Priest
- Book Review: “The Lathe of Heaven” by Ursula K Le Guin
- Book Review: “The Gracekeepers” by Kirsty Logan
- Book Review: “The Sin Eater’s Daughter” by Melinda Salisbury
- Book review: vN (Madeline Ashby)