K.G. McAbee writes all kinds of stuff: science fiction, horror, fantasy, steampunk, mystery and pulp. She’s won the Black Orchid Novella Award for mystery; the Dream Realm Award for fantasy, and an Honorable Mention in Writers of the Future. She’s a member of Horror Writers of America, International Thriller Writers, the Heinlein Society, and is a Writer in Residence for the South Carolina Arts Commission. She lives in a log cabin haunted by servant girl murdered by Col. Banastre Tarleton in the Revolutionary War. She loves books, comics, dogs, travel, more books, libraries and books.
- Best Role Models Ever
- Which Is the What of the I and the Me: Part One
- Which Is the What of the I and the Me: Part Two
- Her Majesty the Queen of Space Opera: Part One
- Keith Laumer’s Retief Stories: Why I Will Never Be Able to Stop Laughing
- Triffids and Krakens and Chrysalids and Cuckoos, Oh My!
- SFF Movies ‘Based On’ Books I love
- Baldies and Commies and Ashe and Murdock and Fox: Andre Norton’s Time Trader series
- How Dare They!