Tammy Garrison was abandoned on this blue/green sphere by her own people. She persists in her efforts to make contact with her people via work that can be seen at Flashshot, guest spots at nearandfarcomic.com, and in Chicks Dig Time Lords from Mad Norwegian Press. She also has an internationally-read webcomic, speaks at science fiction conventions, and works as a crazy cat lady in training/librarian.
- Geeking Out About Libraries
- A Note on “literature” From Your Friendly Neighborhood Librarian
- A Personal Encounter With Batman -or- The Long Roundabout Story of How Comics are Important for Everyone.
- Preaching to the Choir (or not)
- The Long Game
- I am vengeance! I am the night! I am… a book weeder.
- I Am Pretty Sure Batman Doesn’t Have These Problems
- Gaming: an essay of sorts. OR: mischievous God reigns chaos upon Library Land.
- Is “Pop Culture Librarian” an official title?
- Librarian fails at being a nerd who plans ahead. Reel at eleven.
- Neither Comics Nor Librarian