Welcome the the third quarter of Year 12! Here are all the things we’re up to this month:
- We just released Issue 047! It’s another big one, with 19 stories by emerging woman-identifying authors, who have absolutely blown us away with their creativity. Grab a print or digital copy for yourself and experience the magic!
- We’re looking for some new columns to add to our blog! If you, or someone you know, have a particular topic you’re passionate about and want to get the word out there, we’d love to add you to the blogging team! Check out the application for more details.
- Our next submission window opens September 15. Start polishing those stories!
- There’s even more LSQ fun to be had on our Patreon, from behind-the-scenes production to fun tidbits shared by our EIC. All pledges go right back into the quarterly and help us pay our authors!
- If you just can’t get enough LSQ, be sure to check out our Best of LSQ: The First Five Years anthology. It comes in print AND digital, and it’s packed with 50 of our best stories from Years 1-5.