It was a very big week here at Luna Station Quarterly! Take a moment to get caught up with all of our shiny new content:
- On Monday, Victoria V. looked at how crucial the arts are in getting us through tough times;
- On Tuesday, we celebrated the release of Issue 043 (!!!!!!) with an interview with Christina Kraus, our brilliant cover artist;
- On Wednesday, new blogger Andrea Hull launched her column “Lordy Lordy Look Who’s 40+” where she’ll be documenting her experiences as a new writer in her 40s;
- On Thursday, interviewer extraordinaire D. M. Domosea spoke with podcaster and storyteller Jessica Best;
- On Friday, Alexa Kelly treated us to another excellent queer book review, this time covering I Kissed Alice by Anna Birch.