What did we get up to on the LSQ blog this week? Let’s take a look below and find out:
- On Monday, Jen Gheller reassessed the ending of Edward Scissorhands;
- On Tuesday, our Issue 048 author interview took us back to the 70s with Meghan Louise Wagner’s “The Groupies (1974)”;
- On Wednesday, Joanne Askew shared some awesome new anthologies she’s been eyeing;
- On Thursday, Joanna Weston reviewed A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers;
- On Friday, Cat Luria reflected on dealing with writing-related oopsies.