Get excited, dear readers! Issue 045 will be here on Monday, March 1st! Until then, we have some brand new blog posts to tide you over.
- On Monday, KT Howard brought us some cozy queer reads just perfect for snuggling up with in bed;
- On Tuesday, our very own editor-in-chief, Jennifer Lyn Parsons, talked with us about her Issue 044 story “Silks“;
- On Wednesday, Ann Langley reflected on the magic and restfulness of snow days;
- On Thursday, Victoria V. snagged us an interview with Jana Bianchi, Brazilian writer and extraordinaire;
- On Friday, we wrapped up our Issue 044 author interviews with Emma Schmid and her story “Paths of Life and Death“.