They say variety is the spice of life, which is why we strive to bring you fresh, varied content all week. Down below we’ve listed all our offerings from this week, so you can go ahead and spice up your weekend!
- On Monday, Renn Tan introduced some Soviet-era SFF and what we can learn from them in the modern era;
- On Tuesday, we splashed into another Issue 044 author interview, picking Amanda Baldeneaux’s brain about her story “Crab Pots“;
- On Wednesday, Anne Elise Brinich gave us a crash course on the Quantum Internet;
- On Thursday, Eve Taft reflected on how horror movies have gotten better in the past decade or so;
- On Friday, Samantha Penn explained why Dungeon Masters should allow their players some creative freedom for the sake of a better DnD campaign.