Happy weekend, dear readers! It’s a new month, and we have a batch of new blog posts to go with it:
- On Monday, Tracy Townsend recounted her struggles as a geek parent;
- On Tuesday, we interviewed Issue 048 author Elizabeth Hinckley about her story “Ornithomancy“;
- On Wednesday, Cat Luria shared some new ways she’ll be approaching writing this year;
- On Thursday, Liza Wemakor reviewed Adesina Brown’s debut novel Where the Rain Cannot Reach;
- On Friday, Jacqui Lipton went over the nitty-gritty of publishing contracts.