Dear readers, it is once again the weekend, where we spotlight all the good stuff posted to our fine blog this week!
- On Monday, blog editor Jen Gheller examined how foreign accents have been used in cartoons to denote villainy;
- On Tuesday, we delved into the world of Issue 042 story “Moonlight Plastics” with author Rachel Brittain;
- On Wednesday, Jennifer Karr tackled the eternal question: what do we do when creators whose works we love are actually terrible?;
- On Thursday, Suz Thackston shone a light on the enigmatic Greek goddess Hestia;
- On Friday, Erin Wagner continued her read-along of Susanna Clarke’s Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell.