Yes, dear readers, it’s possible; our blog just keeps getting better every week. Here’s what we posted this week, so you can see for yourself:
- On Monday, Ann Langley introduced us to summer novel-writing, and reminded us of the importance of joy;
- On Tuesday, we talked with Issue 042 author EJ Sidle about her supernatural story “Minor Mortalities“;
- On Wednesday, brand new blogger Samantha Penn launched her column “Dungeons & Discourse” with a post about worldbuilding;
- On Thursday, Christina “DZA” Marie shared some recommended reading for those with a dislike for romance;
- On Friday, Tracy Townsend examined how having your characters make bad decisions, and reaping the consequences, can lead to stronger writing.