Hello, dear readers! The blog was absolutely hoppin’ this week, so we rounded up all the posts in case there’s something you missed:
- On Monday, Christina “DZA” Marie told us what Wonder Woman could learn from Black Panther;
- On Tuesday, those guilty of spending too much time on Pinterest saw themselves in A. Francis Raymond;
- On Wednesday, we chatted with Issue 034 author Sarah Pfleiderer about her story “Morph”;
- On Thursday, we had another chat, this time with the masterminds behind the Boston Teen Author Festival;
- On Friday, we saw the return of Tracy Townsend with part two of her masterful dialogue advice.