Can you believe we’re halfway through the year? That’s half a year more of amazing content from our creative and talented bloggers. Check out what they came up with this week:
- On Monday, Greta Hayer had some questions about the way we approach writing experiences outside of our own;
- On Tuesday, we took to the Welsh countryside with Issue 046 author Alex Grehy and the inspiration behind “The Wandering Fae“;
- On Wednesday, our second interview took us to the depths of the ocean with Georgia Cook and “Voyage of the Siren“;
- On Thursday, Liza Wemakor wrote an ode to nightlife, specifically Black and queer spaces;
- On Friday, Jacqui Lipton weighed the pros and cons of option clauses in publishing contracts.