Before heading into a new week, let’s take a moment to reflect on the quality posts we just published:
- On Monday, we shared a brief rundown of all our June happenings;
- On Tuesday, our round of Issue 046 author interviews began, starting with Laura Duerr and “Unit Two Does Her Makeup“;
- On Wednesday, Samantha Penn urged us to heed our DM’s warnings;
- On Thursday, Eve Taft shared some horror movie recs from around the globe;
- On Friday, Victoria Zelvin looked at how well, or not so well, The 100 tackled Commander Lexa’s death.