This week we welcomed not one, but TWO new bloggers to the team! Check out their first posts, as well as the other excellent stuff we published:
- On Monday, K.G. McAbee launched her column “The Grey Lenswoman” by talking about two strong female characters from the 50s that she still looks up to today;
- On Tuesday, we talked about ageing, the power of memory, and Issue 049 story “Face” with author Amy Mills Klipstine;
- On Wednesday, K. Hartless introduced us to the singer Joy Oladokun in her new column “Modern-Day Sirens”;
- On Thursday, Jen Gheller shared her thoughts on Turning Red;
- On Friday, Liza Wemakor reviewed the afrofuturism film Starkeisha.