Is it just me, or has our blog content been extra awesome lately? Here’s a roundup of this week’s content for your reading pleasure:
- On Monday, Tiffany Meuret invented a cheeky quiz for all those unlikable women characters out there;
- On Tuesday, we gladly talked werewolves and “The Anatomy of Spines” with Issue 041 author Nicole Crucial;
- On Wednesday, we welcomed new blogger C.S. Williams and her first post, a touching tribute to her horror-loving mother;
- On Thursday, Jen Gheller raved about Tangled: The Series and how it actually lets Rapunzel have a life;
- On Friday, editor-in-chief Jennifer Lyn Parsons taught us about iyashikei, a genre that proves the importance of soft, quiet stories.