Is it the weekend already? Time sure flies when you’re posting great content! Let’s take a look back at this week’s offerings:
- On Monday, Victoria Zelvin explored how not killing Spock’s mother could have led to even better emotional growth in 2009’s Star Trek reboot;
- On Tuesday, we asked Issue 045 author J.V. Gachs some pressing questions about her story “Hubris’ Nest“;
- On Wednesday, Erika Kanda introduced us to Agnieszka Smoczynska, a new name in filmmaking that we should all be paying attention to;
- On Thursday, a rare historical figure made it into Suz Thackston’s column in the form of Artemisia I of Caria;
- On Friday, Hayli McClain stopped by to talk about her Issue 045 story “Heaven-Bound“.