Don’t head into the weekend without some of our quality blog posts to keep you company! Here’s a roundup of our latest batch:
- On Monday, we shared our news for the month of May;
- On Tuesday, we talked to Issue 049 author Ivy Grimes about revisions and her story “The Goddess of Fear“;
- On Wednesday, Liza Wemakor shared her thorough review of Janelle Monae’s sci-fi anthology The Memory Librarian;
- On Thursday, Eve Taft explored the different categories of fear;
- On Friday, Paulene Turner shared the inspiration behind her Issue 049 story “Soul Mate“.