Don’t head into the long weekend without our quality list of blog content, dear readers!
- On Monday, Ann Langley explained why simple, routine lives are good, actually;
- On Tuesday, Greta Hayer looked at the effect quarantine had on her approach to writing;
- On Wednesday, our Issue 045 author interview wrapped up with Sam Grieve and “The Garden of Extinction“;
- On Thursday, KT Howard blessed us with some top-tier anti-colonial sapphic reads;
- On Friday, Tracy Townsend introduced a mindhack that could be the key to helping you finish your stories.