Leftover candy plus the LSQ blog equals the perfect recipe for the post-Halloween weekend!
- On Monday, we prepped for National Novel Writing Month, among other November happenings;
- On Tuesday, J.M. Phillippe talked with us about her Issue 047 story “The Skulk;”
- On Wednesday, Sarah McGill explored a story without an inciting incident, and why it works;
- On Thursday, Liza Wemakor shared some witchy albums to carry us into the month;
- On Friday, Jacqui Lipton gave us a basic rundown of copyright infringement.