What a week, huh? Here’s what you may have missed while absorbed in other news:
- On Monday, our November news flash dropped, with some important info about submission deadlines;
- On Tuesday, the Issue 043 interviews continued with Anne Elise Brinich on her story “Assyrian Machinery“;
- On Wednesday, we learned all about fiduciaries from our law expert, Jacqui Lipton;
- On Thursday, Andrea Hull examined the pressure to write when you haven’t exactly been making a habit of it;
- On Friday, D. M. Domosea caught up with some of the artists featured in her “Speculative-Inspired Arts” interviews to see how 2020’s been treating them!