You won’t want to miss any of our latest posts, dear readers, especially when we have a new blogger for you to meet!
- On Monday, Eve Taft compared each version of Pennywise from It;
- On Tuesday, we talked with Issue 047 author Jennifer Lee Rossman about their trans vampire story “The Good Girl“;
- On Wednesday, Jennifer Karr examined the similarities between Kaz and the Darkling from Shadow and Bone;
- On Thursday, new blogger Starla Rajavuori began her column “Having Coffee with Women of Folklore,” spotlighting the Nordic figure Pesta;
- On Friday, Joanna Weston left a glowing review for Premee Mohamed’s novella And What Can We Offer You Tonight.