It’s the end of October and the spooky season, but the fun never ends at the LSQ blog! Check down below and catch up on this week’s treats!
- On Monday, Anna Catalano shared her thoughts on NaNoWriMo, which starts SOON;
- On Tuesday, author Alexandra Grunberg chatted with us about her magical yet menacing Issue 043 story “The Family Recipe“;
- On Wednesday, KT Howard shared some seasonally appropriate reads from her TBR list;
- On Thursday, Victoria V. introduced the concept of hopepunk, which is something we can all probably find useful right now;
- On Friday, we welcomed brand new blogger Katarina Betterton as she launched her column “Girl of Words” with a look at some classic villains from Gothic tales.