Another week, another batch of blog posts to peruse. Have at it, dear readers, and happy weekend!
- On Monday, we filled you in on all the must-know LSQ news for the month of October;
- On Tuesday, Victoria Zelvin talked genre-blending, foreshadowing, and more from her Issue 043 story “Dead Katherine“;
- On Wednesday, D.M. Domosea introduced us to food artist extraordinaire Liza Slaughter Barker;
- On Thursday, Jacqui Lipton explored the pros and cons regarding agents vs. attorneys;
- On Friday, Anne Elise Brinich defended the literary infodump.