How do you do, readers? Ready to stock up on some weekend reading? Here’s what our blog has to offer:
- On Monday, Erika Kanda had some pretty disappointing experiences with her media consumption, but one album–and a dog–turned it all around;
- On Tuesday, we talk more dogs with Issue 047 author Anna Martino, and her story “Dashing, Through the Spaceship“;
- On Wednesday, Ann Langley shared what she’s learned from writing fanfiction;
- On Thursday, Suz Thackston introduced us to the spectacular, awe-inspiring Amazons;
- On Friday, Susan E. Rogers gave us the rundown on the process behind her story “The Keeper“.